Monday, April 21, 2008

Tired Monday

Monday is my rest day, but not really. Preached AM & PM--on praying, prayer. We were privileged to go to the Nursing Home yesterday, we minister basically through music and prayer.
Sing the old hymns, and they enjoy them. Worship was wonderful, yesterday in all settings. I had not slept well at all, Saturday night. If it was not a cramp, it was just lying awake. We are so blessed in this great country of the freedom to get to go worship together with other believers. God has been so good to us, and to me, for the privileges of ministering the Word of God. Yesterday, we looked at the basics of prayer, and then praying.
3 years ago, yesterday, dad began a new life of no suffering, and the eternal presence of God for ever and ever. Not just because he died, but because he had trusted his life to the Lord Jesus Christ, was he perfect, no neither is anyone else, except the one he trusted his life to: THE LORD JESUS. Dad is no longer tired, but resting and worshipping the Lord forever and ever.
Monday is also, vaccum, dust, change beds, Barb gives mom a shower day, I get articles faxed to the newspapers, run errands to bank, to town, and now I'm more tired.
I better go rest.
Psalm 123: 1 "I will lift my eyes to the Lord"

No comments: