Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tax Day April 15, 2008

Nothing like waiting till the day of reckoning. E-filed our taxes today.

One day the Lord is going to say, today is your day, come home. So whether it be today, tomorrow, or 50 years out------it will occur. Grateful I'm ready, He prepared for me, by going to Calvary, I prepared by acknowledging I'm a sinner, and my need for Him.I took the gift, of Jesus, I opened the package, and said, "Thank You, Jesus---for saving me!" Pray you are ready.

Today--with tax preparation, Bible study, a Caring for Kids meeting with Silver Dollar City and Crane School, I attended the funeral of a Godly 98 year old. Think of all the changes, he had gone through---17 different Presidents, 5 wars, and the technology. But God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Kelly, is here this week. Kelly adopted us as her parents several years ago, and today she and Barb have gone out to eat today.

Humor for today: Knock, Knock Who is there? Will
Will Who?
Will you let me come in?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love your blogsite!! Now I can know what you are up to at all times!! Made it home ok and did not get blown away!!

Kelly said...

Also meant to tell you that I love your profile pic, you guys haven't changed a bit over the years!! LOL!! I need to send you the new pics that I took of you and Momma today and you can put that on your profile pic cause I know that you loved how they turned out!!