Wednesday, April 23, 2008

American Idol

We don't normally watch it, wasn't even sure how it plays out, and we'll be at prayer meeting tonight, so. Having watch it last night, I thought Brooke did a good job, after she restarted, and Jason's song, evidently was not him--but my vote went to the first girl on.

The Scripture for today, for me is: Matthew 6: 21---"where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" I have thought about, meditated about this verse, and this verse says alot about priorities, committments and loyalities. Is it Jesus, 24/7, I would like to say, yes it is, but a 100%, no. I feel like Peter right now, what I want to do, I don't do, and what I do, is no, no.

Have a pastor friend, whose wife has cancer on the lung, and another pastor friend whose 34 year daughter is going through a serious bout with thyroid cancer.

Life is hard, but God is good, and always there

No comments: