Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 16---Windy, Sunny, maybe 75 today

Today is the day, the Lord hath made, Let me, us, rejoice and be glad in this day! God is good, all the time, and all the time, God is good.

My schedule today, is a busy one today---Pastor's prayer time this morning and I'm thankful it is a prayer time. Post office, going to hospital to visit/minister to a church member--praying for this member and family, going to a funeral at 2, having evening dinner with Kelly who is here prior to leading Wednesday evening prayer time.

We either tape or watch Biggest Loser, and last night Ali won, lost 112. And while we watched last night, I couldn't believe, I was eating a piece of Barb's delicious Chocate chip cake, and ice cream. Now that is not normal--but that was our night.

I need to loose 112 too, might this be the day of beginning. I would like to see our grandchildren raised, all 14 of them. To accomplish that, it really means loosing some of this weight.

1 comment:

Shelliott said...

Ok - so can Barb share her chocolate chip pie recipe? :-)