Friday, July 11, 2008

Survivors

We survived, the grandchildren took good care of us. They were wonderful, but we are tired. Wednesday, I enlisted another grand daughter to assist me, as Barb was gone to work. So I called Megan, and she's loves to see her cousins, and she is wonderful help. Megan, is 12, but she is far beyond her years in relationship ministry. It went well. I give all the Glory to God for this. They are all so special, the twins, are buddies but they are individuals. Chaella, requires more nap time than Amaris, Elijah, wants authority, but he does respect authority. Sophia, is so quiet, and easy going, Olivia, struggles some of not being the baby, but their are 3 younger than her, and Sammy, probably has me wrapped around his little finger. He looks so much like Kevin, that summer white hair, and he likes to snuggle on your left arm to read, watch a video. But they all respect, no, not now, wait--and that is wonderful.

"God Will Take Care Of You"

No comments: