Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Can't believe

It has been almost 2 weeks since I posted. Where has time gone? Minutes by minute, it moves on by. Vacation Bible School was a success, but during that week, my mother's brother was found dead. He was 83, had laid down for an afternoon nap, and didn't wake up, what a way to go for the prepared person. His funeral or memorial service was on Thursday the 24th in Kansas City, and I went, but made it back for Vacation Bible School Family Night. Wow, what a wonderful turnout of parents. We have teamed up with Shiloh Baptist and the Pierson Cumberland Presbyterian for a wonderful experience together with the Lord Jesus Christ. One thing about it, we who have saved, will one day, spend eternity together under the banner of Jesus---THE KINGDOM OF GOD, not a denominational name. As my uncle was being eulogized, I had a cousin, and Barb had a cousin's husband to also pass away.
Yesterday, we had lunch at "The Tower Club" over looking the city of Springfield. It was a very relaxing, enjoyable lunch with Barb and Kelly.

"Holy is the Lord" I love that chorus.

No comments: