Saturday, July 12, 2008

Grand Central Station

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, we were privileged to be with Candice, Abby, Emma, Sophia, Elijah, Sammy, Olivia, Amaris, Chaelaa, and baby Jack. And I enlisted Megan, to assist me on Wednesday, good decision. Megan is so much help. Candice, Abby, Emma, and baby Jack, went to a seminar, and we got to develop our knowing one another.
Friday evening, Randy is home this weekend and his girls--Megan, Chelsea, and Breana,
and later Fri. eve. Patrick and Will pulled in from Ft. Smith. Family, Children, are blessings from God.
This AM, my barber, or Barbara, gave Will, Randy, and I a trim, Thanks!
Tonight, going to a Cardinal Springfield game with Patrick and his friend Craigery.
I'm already for tomorrow.

(Diamonds in the Rough" (Children)

"Jesus Loves the Little Children"

No comments: