Monday, April 13, 2009

Celebrate Jesus Celebrate

He is risen, He is risen, come on celebrate the resurrection of our Lord.

That song, has reigned in my heart, my mind, my inner most being for weeks, as I have heard "the Ensemble from Morning Star" practice and sang Sunday at the Early Easter Service, and then again at Morning Star with good crowds at both. Christ was lifted up, hopefully by His' leadership and His' people.
As I preached yesterday in regard to Judas, after the ensemble had so beautifully presented "He's Alive Because of the Cross, and the empty tomb". As I looked at Judas, who prayed with Jesus, walked with Jesus, experience with his own eyes, Jesus walking on the water, feeding the thousands and on and on. Judas was in the know, he traveled with the Circle of Jesus, and fellowshipped with the Circle of let's get Jesus crowd. He was a people person, but died and hung alone.

Do You know Jesus today or just about Him?

Contact me if you need to.

No comments: