Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2----Honest or lie

Honestly, I don't want to do this, but just go cover my head up and hibernate. Struggle with realities with just the way it is. Sometimes, or maybe a lot of the times, sense the sensation of being trapped. Real, yes----------.

Mom, is stable, she needed assistance yesterday, several times. She is confused quite often, and sees images that we don't observe, but they are real to her. She is up and at em, this morning, drinking her coffee, and reading the paper. There was a death this morning she knew, Mary Lee Lantz, the mother of David Lantz. David died in 06 from probably going to sleep at the wheel of his car, and going over an embankment.

Our son, is having a "Spring Fling" Saturday, we are trying to make arrangements to go. Hoping it doesn't rain, as it is an outside event. 11 of our 14 grandchildren should be there.

Gearing up for Palm Sunday, pray for my mind, as we draw closer to Resurrection Easter Sunday.

He's alive, He's alive, Jesus is ALIVE! And He is with me, and He never ever, ever, leaves me, us when we know Him. I didn't say, know about Him, BUT KNOW HIM.

No comments: