Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ICE---SLEET---a Little snow & windy

Thankful this day for a warm home, and electricity. You didn't know this time yesterday, what we might wake up to this morning. I'm thankful, the boys and the grandkids are all safe, and warm also. Kevin, in northwest Arkansas still has power, Patrick, in Ft. Smith, has power, and Randy is in New Mexico and it is 60 degrees.

Mom, is warm, but concerned about the temperature, what is it going to do. I guess I understand, for I think about it some, and if I was 20 years older--it would probably concern me, even more if I was limited to a wheel chair, and someone else overseeing my needs. As I say, many times, we either get old, or die young. Sometimes getting old is not fun, and different experiences do come our ways. Whether, it is needing assistance to get to bed, or help moving from bed. Mom, I know would just like to get up and run around the house--but she is blessed with no significant pain, that we know about. She always says, that she does not hurt.
Praise the Lord.

Keep praying that mom, will be able to see life to the end in our home, for she really is obsessed with just the idea of a assisted living facility.

No comments: