Friday, June 20, 2008

God is so good, and all the time, HE is good.

We all have experiences, we have happenings, situations, sometime frustrating, sometime joyous. We are to always praise our Heavenly Father. Last night, we previewed the movie with other pastors and their spouses, "Fireproof" put out by the same church, that produced "Flywheel" and "Facing the Giants". Very powerful movie. Will be coming to the theatre's September 26, our 44th Wedding Anniversary.
I haven't posted for over a week, I'm really surprised, that I haven't but facts are, I haven't"
Last weekend was "Father's Day" and I heard from Kelly and Kevin. Sure Patrick, was busy, and Randy was sick.
Tonight, is our 3rd Friday sing, and so, it is a full evening, upcoming. But it will be good. Faye is singing, and she is always good, but so is Tony DeLong, Sharon Benett, Jim Nickle, the Bryant's and many more.
Sunday, I will be another year older, #63. Today, is our baby's 37th. He, along with Patrick, and Randy, are real blessings to their mother and I. As men, as Godly dad's and husbands. Thanks be to the Lord, for His abundant blessings on us.
My heart is heavy, with my 29 year old nephew under going treatments, test, you name it at MD Anderson, Houston. Pray for Sean, Elena, my brother Kent and wife, Jean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pray ... everthing would be fine,Gary.