Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sad night for Brooke White / National Day of Prayer

I cried, or was teary eyed for Brooke, and as she sang. I personally think that is just not right, or mean. I thought Jason would of been the one to of left, but I WAS WRONG AGAIN. Paula, what was her problem--anyway it draws voters, millions of them.

Today, this great nation, God has blessed, has set aside this day to Pray. As we pray for us, that we would be found faithful, as God is faithful to bless Him, with obeidence because I love the Lord. The Bible says, "If we love the Lord, I will obey the Lord. Praying for the President, Congress, Judges, State Government, County Government, City Government, Local School boards and faculty, the churches that they will be found exalting Jesus in everything, for specifically Christian families, that they will truly be Christ-like.
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart, be acceptable unto the Lord, Who is the Rock of Ages.

May Day--give a flower to someone not expecting it today.

No comments: