Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ice Storms, Tornados, cyclones, earthquakes, floods, storms

But God is always with us. Praise His Holy Name for His omnisciense, omnipresence, omnipotence. All knowing, all present, all powerful. Powerful to allow the storms of life to come our ways sometime, and we have a choice to call on Him in praise, or forget, or ignore, or as Peter did, deny.
Storms strengthen the oak trees, but sometimes in the tornadoes, the ice storms even the oaks get pruned back. Times when I get pruned back, and God's Word says He does sometime prune us, that we might bear more fruit. Praises to the Lord. Are we learning, drawing any closer, acknowledging any pride, have we been humbled before the Master. I pray we all have discerned HE IS IN CONTROL. Jesus loves me, this I know, why? from experience and the
B I B L E tells me so.

Did you all watch American Idol tonight? I hope David A. pulls it out, but it'll probably be David C.??

Pray for Bob Rost, Shanna Smith, and Geneva Smith today, with me.

No comments: