Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's been 2 months

Wow, as I write today--the sun is shining brightly for the first time in 8 days. The last 8 days the clouds has kept the sun covered, so to see the sun, I would of needed to rise above and through the clouds. It is good to experience the brightness of the sunrays today. As I put some thoughts down today, my mind goes to the decline of strength with my mother. She can't get out of bed or into bed at all any more. But praise the Lord, she still is able to take care of her bathroom needs. She does choose to rest a lot more. The other day, except for getting up and going to the bathroom, she laid down for a few minutes over 16 hours. Even though I see a decline, I realize how much worse it could be. She shows no pain, is always 'thankful" for any assistance, her food being brought in, or what ever, she always, always, says, "Thank You !"

No comments: