Friday, February 27, 2009

Judging

Have you ever judged someone? Yes, I have, and for the wrong reasons. The clothes they had on, or did not have on, dirty (maybe from working) or squeaky clean, their past or the present, but do we really know? God does. He even knows their heart, and maybe they have acknowledged their failures, their sin, their attitude or mind---but we are not God. When we judged them, who did we compare them to? Was it us?

Comparison? You know, I can compare my self to some, and I look like a saint, but when I compare my self, along side of Jesus! I see sin, sin, sin, and more sin. And then I don't have time to compare some one else to anyone.

PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS, PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS, HE'S MY ROCK, HE'S MY FORTRESS, HE'S MY DELIVERED IN HIM DO I TRUST. PRAISE THE NAME OF J E S U S!

No comments: