Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Long time, no see, nor hear,

Can't believe it has almost been 3 weeks since I've posted. Are you ready for the celebration of the birth of the Messiah, the King of kings, and the Lord of lords, JESUS? Time to celebrate His' birth, the incarnation, Jesus was every bit man, but He was also every bit God. Hypostatic, He was. Praises be to God, for all of the impossibilities, a God every bit man and God, a virgin born Messiah, Godly love, mercy, grace, and all of the fruits.
His healings, His presence, His everything.
When I went to asleep last night, God was with me, and comforted me, in Him all night, and when I awoke this morning He had never left me nor forsaken me, or all my brothers and sisters in Christ. What a marvelous, awesome God, we serve.

No comments: