Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Grandchildren growing up

I love my, our grandchildren. They are precious, and all are different as day and night. Jack, who was born March 17, will be 6 months old Friday, is already walking around things. Wow! Sammy, who was 5 in June after Day Camp has a mustache--wow!!!!!!!

Isn't Will and Zach cuties, walking across the lawn. Big brother taking care of Zach.

Abby, Kevin's oldest, is so responsible as a 11 year old, helping with family responsibilities. Breana, Randy's oldest, will be graduating in 7 months +. I love everyone one of them.

Today, was a Dr. day for my mom, we made it, but it was not easy. She is some weaker, but for almost 85 is doing well. She and I both got our flu shots, so we are winterized.

Barb painted the living room yesterday, and it looks nice, but sure smells like fresh paint. But duh, shouldn't it?

No comments: