Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall has arrived, I believe

We are done with phase 1 of our project. Phase 2, will be a new storm door on the Sun Room, a screen door on Grandma's space, and a little touch up here and there.
The feel of fall, the tinting of the leaves, a chill in the freshness of the light breezes, brings a need for a wrap of warmth. Have a football game to enjoy this evening, I'm definitely taking a jacket, and possible a blanket.
Reminds me, how the Lord, wraps His warmth, love, grace, and mercy around us as believers. I always look forward to our grandchildren being around, that we might hug them. I was not raised up in an immediate hugging family, but I do believe IT IS GOOD. and to also say, "I LOVE YOU" Jesus said, I love you to each one of us on a old rugged cross.

No comments: