Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pray and pray and pray for CHINA

Hasn't Michael Phelps, awed, oohed you? He is one fantastic motivator to others, and a top notch athlete. It was reality, for we are not perfect, no not one, but Jesus Christ, but when the young lady fell from the beam last night, I hurt with her. I thought if there was ever a time, when a coach ought to take and hug, it was right there, but no the coach just looked her into the eyes. She was already intimidated, embarrassed, and over ridden with guilt for her team.
But we as believers are on a team, called "THE CHURCH" not a denomination, but a body of believers, that Christ's blood was shed for. Many times, if not most of the time, we are like the coach who looks with judgement versus compassion. Think about it.
I'm wearing a bracelet, as I type, and have had it on, now for 8 days, reminding me to pray for China, Would you likewise, pray for China.

No comments: